Sunday, March 7, 2010

More concept stuff


I've drawn more of the my new male character. He's so strange and fun to draw. I also drew a bit of what his house would look like. I imagine it being in a deep, dark part of the forest but covered in the strange flowers he grows and tends for. Maybe the girl character and boy character uncover his house by mistake while searching through the woods. I really want to see how Jess will have these three characters interact! Especially the boy and girl character with this strange flower creature.

3 comments:

  1. Alright now it's my turn to draw the comic! this is going to be exciting XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw I'm going to title each comic as "concept 1", "concept 2" etc.
    It'll be easy to keep track of them and how many "completed" ones we've done.

    I agree that having the comics insinuate something is a good idea. It really works as a piece that makes you brainstorm for more stories, now that I think of it.

    You're awesome Liz, for finishing week one! XD Now I'm wondering what you'll come up with next for next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray! Alright yeah, labeling them sounds good. I think from now on I'll label my sketches as Concept 2 Sketch 1 for example. Instead of just "another concept sketch" haha. Thank you! I can't wait to start a new week :) Can't wait to see the comic either :D

    ReplyDelete